1. Sometimes I doubt if there’s even one thing about me even remotely interesting to anyone else on the planet.
2. I like pies. Mostly the savory ones. Mostly. And I like using the word sometimes. Maybe I should have “Sometimes” on my headstone one day.
3. My memories and thoughts are strings of words and images held together by an over-active imagination. It makes it hard for me to be myself with others as I find it hard to form connections. Yet for some reason I still have people who call me friend. And for that I am thankful.
4. Often times I’ve stopped caring about the consequences of my choices, and prefer to make a choice than to over analyze. It at least allows me to continue to move forward.
5. I’ve never stopped loving the people no longer in my life – for some it just became impossible to exist around them – for others our paths simply divided.
6. The only bad religion is the one that doesn’t question itself, or laugh at itself, or accept that it may be wrong.
7. I study and read a lot of disconnected ideas and histories, not for their superficial value of saying I know about them, but for the fact that I value exploring my innate curiousity.
8. I still enjoy staring at clouds and seeing shapes in them
9. My two regrets in life were both caused by a fear of speaking my mind and feelings
10. My greatest achievements have come from speaking my mind and feelings.
11. I will always give a direct question an honest answer.
12. Everyone should be allowed one lie a day. Or society would implode.
13. I’m a compulsive hoarder.
14. I get restless at anything in life within a couple of years if there is not continuous development. The universal constant in my life is change.
15. Sometimes I think I live in The Village. Sometimes I think I’m the village idiot. Sometimes I think the village is built for idiots, by idiots.
16. I have no favorite band, track, or piece of music. But without music I would not be who I am. The same also goes for literature, and films.
17. I don’t want all the answers to life, I simply want to be able to craft better questions to temporary situations. All life is temporary.My focus is method, form and flow. Facts, figures and whats some people refer to as truths are a matter of perspective.
18. I have no idea how I got where I am today. Nor do I know where I am going. I consider only what to do with my next few steps. I’m beginning to suspect this instability makes me an unattractive proposition to long-term relationships.
19. Gut instinct is a better guide than logical thinking when you don’t have access to all the information I’d like. I’ve never had access to all the information I would have liked in life. Sometimes I wish my mind would release me to follow the threads of opportunity
20. I spent most of my teens contemplating why I wasn’t dead, then most of my 20s doing things that probably should have killed me. I’m not sure what the next 10years will bring. Ask me again in 10 years.
21. Sometimes I wonder why people don’t ask me the question about what I can see bothering them about me. Politeness is rude, and something children don’t possess. Being an adult seems to involve losing touch with yourself.
22. I once went 78hrs without sleep. I have also done 8 days without food. Just water. On both occasion no drugs were involved. Like my life it became a question of what I was willing to do. Two years on pain-killer with insomnia is also not part of this.
23. Knowledge is pleasure. Knowledge is pain. Knowledge is no compensation for inspiration and intuition..
24. Anyone who thinks me eccentric, has no passion for the something that no-one else cares about, has no desire to communicate without the barriers of differing languages, and no ability to laugh when everyone else is unable to see the funny side – doesn’t feel humanity as I do.
25. I have a several talents and habits that those who know the real me don’t understand. And neither do I. But this is who I am. I will no longer make apologies. Life is too short.