Images I feel, the cabin has lost pressure
– Please attach your masks & belts. Women & children first.
Images I feel, the childish gift that creates joy
– then loses it’s bounce. They are the worst.
Images I feel, the journey into dreams
– that never quite gets off the ground
Images I feel, the moment the anticipation changes
– excitement becomes a sadness you’ve found
Images I feel. the sexual adventure that explodes in her face
– feels so degrading
Images I feel, the collapse of the self into my own black hole
– gritty and shaming
Images I feel, the image of a balloon deflating
– rarely shown on my face
Images I feel, the image of us Ladies & Gentlemen
– as we’re floating in space